07-22-2017, 03:45 PM   #644
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Actually you are right . 2 weeks ago I heard stuff from a couple ex-professionals..
They use also Insulin (the top) a little too much from the stuff and it's deadly within 5 min. Of course the power results in the legs are insane ..
I heard also stuff about the new gen-doping ..
Imagine ! Finally I can better say in the whole situation => No further comment !

I'm sure you wonder why I type the whole doping stuff on here in your road cycling thread ?
That's quite simple...I feel cheated , because I did everything and even more
to win ,sometimes the podium yes but I was not good enough to win ..
Of course the dudes with doping won always the race , while I'm sure I did more for the sport !
I thought always we are all humans .I was there in competition and what some guys did was beyond the human performance !

So yes I feel 100% cheated , and my words ( the truth) are a kinda revenge for the whole doping fraud from today and the past !
No, i get it. It's bullshit and what has transpired takes away those who have truly natural gifted abilities. Because like you, i assume every contender is on a very strict program which includes a certain level of doping.

Seems their goal is to dope just enough to fly under the radar. I'd like to believe the world champs are clean, but it's a tough sale for me. The power data the pros publish for stages of the tour are ridiculous and i'm even willing to bet they may be knocked down a bit to make them seem more human. But to me, averaging 250w for 110miles and then throwing down 1400-1600 watts for the final K is already somewhat of an unattainable feat. But then, what do i know, i've never trained 6 hours a day, 6 days a week for years on end. Maybe there are a hand full who can run clean. I'm certainly no expert.

It really sucks what doping has done for the sport. It's a shame.