United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi S3....don't judge me

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BYEIL View Post
We're considering moving to the DFW area sometime this year. Mostly looking in Plano/Allen. We have two little ones and the oldest will be turning three soon so schools are a priority. We also prefer privacy so a location with good space between homes is important. In the next few weeks we'll be flying out to check out the area and look at few homes.
To the people who live in the area ...what do you like and what don't you like about living in DFW? Any suggestions on neighborhoods we should check out? Any place we should stay away from? Our realtor has given us suggestions but we don't want to base our move on one persons point of view. We don't know anyone in the area so I'd like to be as informed as possible before considering placing a bid on a home.

TIA
Make sure you were look at the Frisco independent school District. We had a real good experience there, just graduated twins last year.
We were in far West McKinney, in the Stonebridge Ranch area. Great place to raise kids.

I like Allen too, but the big drawback is the high school. It's bigger than a lot of colleges. I thought my kids would get lost in the mix, and it's hard to make any varsity teams.
Appreciate 0