RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysaurus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertfox73 View Post
Yep, they are going to sell all 30 of these.
+1

As a former E89 owner and a huge admirer of the E85, I doubt I'd ever buy this. At least the E89 looked good and had a hardtop to differenciate it from its rivals. This neither looks or sounds anywhere near as nice as an F-Type, and surely won't beat the Boxster when it comes to performance. It'll also lose the hardtop convertible crowd to Benz & people that want a fixed roof coupe will opt for the Supra. To make things even worse the M40i doesn't come with a manual for purists unlike both the Porsche and Jag. If ever there was a car that's DOA, it's this.
+1

The exterior is uninspiring. The side view mirrors like like they were lifted straight off the F30. No traditional Angel Eye layout. I saw a white E89 on the highway this morning on my way to work and it looked fantastic even with the hard top up. The only two things that this G29 have over past Z4's is the increased power and the interior. The interior is spot on and looks fantastic. I owned a Z3M Roadster once, great experience. This G29 I would never buy. I just hope the upcoming G20 3-Series won't disappoint me.

Appreciate 0