Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Well my friend , if I was you ...I would throw my words in a scale !

• Lewis Hamilton

After this season HAM is done at Mercedes (90 % chance) His discussion was pretty bad with Daimler regarding his extreme contract demands .
HAM has put Daimler with their neck and back against the wall , because HAM knew that Mercedes-Daimler wants that 8th WDC and World constructors title absolutely !
That's why he got a one year contract and NOT his requested 3 year contract ..
#nolongerfriends !

• Max Verstappen

MAX has an escape clause in his RB contract , from the moment when the RB16-B isn't competitive enough to fight for the title ...
MAX can walk whenever he wants it !
I know already from last week and from today again that MAX is the #1 as for HAM's replacement at Mercedes in 2022 !!!

• Confirmed by Christian Horner and Toto Wolff .

So my friend , probably by this we can't fight anymore in 2022 !
How about that ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
That was always in the back of my mind and it figures why the wrangling went on for so long,the one year contract, the Russell dilemma at Sakhir..it makes sense. And of course Ferrari has pots of money for HAM to become a driver or advisor w.h.y. It may happen,F1 is a cruel world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
My information sources come from the Netherlands , Germany and from the Japanese at the company .
The Japanese at the company know the HONDA engineers in JAPAN and I consider this inside information accurate .

Of course during the new season the whole situation can change very quickly .But this is how it looks like currently ..
It's NOT 100% sure .But really interesting . So we'll see ...
You guys are spectacularly wrong. In the case of people who trust each other in negotiations, it is very common to, "hold-in-place", with an interim contract such as the one Sir Lewis and Mercedes have consummated. What you will see for 2022 is a 2 year contract for Sir Lewis and him assuming an ambassador role, thereafter.

EVERY WIN that Sir Lewis has and every championship won has been under one brand: Mercedes Power.

There is NO WAY they will throw away that record and PR potential in a fit of pique. This is NOT the way corporate decisions are made.

They are coldly and logically made with maximum upside for the brand. VER is unknown outside of racing circles and Sir Lewis is a global brand and leader in multiple industries.

Think like Mercedes, the corporation, and not a VER fan. You will see that I am correct.

And my point of view is based on negotiating about a billion dollars in annual sales for publicly traded corporation.

Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 4
yco5724.50
See5449.00
Ngilbe361618.50