View Single Post
      12-18-2018, 08:52 AM   #1162
3.0L
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i

I have no crystal ball regarding Tesla’s long-term success, but my worthless gut feeling is that they will prevail.

Remember the Lindberg story? Even some of his financial backers questioned the wisdom (dangers) of attempting to fly across the Atlantic Ocean. Lindbergh’s response? We must keep trying until we succeed.

He was right.

Meanwhile, I continue my long-time passion of building and flying all types of radio control aircraft. I have witnessed huge advances in RC technology including electric motors and batteries. The technology is now so good (reliable and powerful) that all of the aircraft I build are electric, plus I have converted all of my old nitro fuel airplanes to electric power. One of my favorites is an electric ducted fan jet that easily exceeds 100 MPH in level flight. Smooth, quiet, no mess.

Want a Cookie?.
MKSixer23500.00