View Single Post
      10-28-2019, 04:34 PM   #20
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Based on what you like it seems to me San Diego is the obvious choice. If you live outside the city like 30 min away or what not, just browsing Zillow for fun while we were there it seemed you could get something decent in the 500k range which is probably about the same as Miami since Miami is getting ridiculous. Weather is good, good car scene, employment is probably better than Miami, I'm sure they have plenty of ladies, do they have as many whores as Miami, I dunno.

But don't listen to me because I despise Miami and I'm not much of a fan of LA. Personally I prefer where I am which is north of Miami between West Palm and Ft Lauderdale. Good houses for around $350k, plenty of jobs (in my field anyways), roads that won't knock your fillings out, fairly inexpensive cost of living and it's always pool weather. However if you like 70F you wont get it here for most of the year and if your max is 83F you will die in FL. As for the ladies in these parts we have a ton of them, plus they're a cheap date as they qualify for senior discounts most everywhere!
Appreciate 4
NEfan5082658.50
Lucky1639.50
chenry2346.00