10-07-2020, 02:16 AM   #50
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msk340i View Post
https://open.spotify.com/show/44YvwJ...QF-UL44pjfbFMw

October 7th is Beyond the Grid with Sebastian. If that fucker asks him the question that he asks every guest (how good is Hamilton?) I'm going to fucking flip. Anyway, they're saying it's an episode fans and haters should listen to.
if i ask now the same question to you answer will be short i believe.. and its no i guess..
but one way or another that talk will come to Lewis..

Quote:
Originally Posted by msk340i View Post
Bad news:
Mercedes have been developing a new intake concept for the last year which will be ready for the start of 2021 and is expected to bring a good step in performance.

The new architecture will be visibly different and the engine cover will have to be compromised slightly to accommodate it but the aero loss is said to be small compared to the power gained.
are we surprised? no.. except Merc' other teams are basically hibernating.. or trying to have different outcomes by trying the same things..

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post

Look my friend,if you work in F1 or anywhere else and not clear or satisfied then talk with the management, Albon had a chance to a win in Austria when dirty tricks caught him out.
dirty tricks?
either way it doesnt change the fact Albon has a different more likely slower and unstable car than Max cause Albon always tries new parts and collects data for Max..

and another fact.. Lewis was asking Red Bull why Albon is not in the main team.. there is no problem between them.. but if you re saying Lewis was calling Albon just for letting him hit during the race while Albon races for Red Bull.. its a bit funny my friend..

Red Bull advisor Marko says he is surprised by Hamilton having a go at Albon given that he called Red Bull not once, but “several times” last season, telling them to promote Albon to the senior team.

https://www.planetf1.com/news/lewis-...0senior%20team ..