View Single Post
      08-08-2020, 09:23 AM   #458
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

im so f happy for Hulk!!!
he crushed Stroll as expected right after a week in the car.. thats what a great driver can do in a week.. well done Hulk you deserve a seat for sure!!!
and tomorrow probably RP car will suck at the race but still..

i dont remember how many sets of new rubber left on each Merc' but couldnt understand why Lewis and Bottas went to last flying laps on mediums.. but well done to Bottas he put a better lap overall..

it was great to see at last Red Bull did the right thing and changed Albon's engineers and it paid off.. finally things are looking together on Albon's side of the garage.. i guess Red Bulls are running on lower downforce setup than last weekend and it doesnt look like it really worked for them.. but as long as there wont be SC on early parts of the race Max has hard tires which gives him a lot of options during the race..

Norris nailed again such a great very young driver GG Lando!!!

seems Renault started to get better and they have the highest speeds on practices with lower downforce setup and i guess their gear ratios a bit longer than other teams i hope they ll hang on tomorrows race.. looks like tomorrow there ll be a lot of rush in midfield..

and Ferraris.. yeah again and again Leclerc was better than Vettel whole weekend and he is using the all package he can well done Charles!!
Vettel looks like he needs a rest.. his quali lap was almost 2 seconds slower than Bottas' lap.. this is not right at all and he cant blame the car all again for this...