08-31-2013, 06:53 PM   #22
Devious21
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-streets View Post
I am far from a stoner I'm in the military so none for me and yes really do your homework and look it up before you talk. I don't smoke but I am a supporter of marijuana, cannabis, weed whatever you want to call it. I have done alot of reserch on it and I do plan on getting involved in this area once the Feds allow it. Also if you seen the news they are letting states use it medically and recreational if that's what the states want. Also look at all the people that use it for illness that that live by it and have not used before and are even using it for kids who have seizures multiple times a day and now are down to once a month. So yes I am serious
So you've done homework that made you believe that the benefits of being able to hold your breath longer somehow outweighed the fact that there are known carcinogens and tar in marijuana smoke?

You've done your homework but you've "never seen anything saying it can cause cancer"?

You haven't done your homework. I'm not saying you're a stoner. I said if you want to promote marijuana, you aren't doing any favors coming off as a science illiterate stoner, which you are.

I personally don't think Marijuana should be illegal. Or I think alcohol should be illegal (although we've seen how that works out). Either way, we need to be logically consistent. But I also don't think marijuana is some miracle cure all or some magic substance with no harmful side effects. That's taking a step into the absurd.

|Evolve Airbox - Euro Headers - Strömung Exhaust - H&R Coils - 19" BBS CH-R|

Last edited by Devious21; 08-31-2013 at 07:06 PM..
Appreciate 0