View Single Post
      01-14-2021, 08:37 AM   #7
unluky
Major
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
People who don't clear the left lane.

People after a rig clears the lane for them to get by, pull up next to them and pace them.

People who floor it to pull out in front of people, and then drive under the limit.

People who drive under the limit. Period.

People who go straight in the right hand lane in town and don't crowd the line and hold to the left so people turning right can still squeeze by.

People who can't see parking lines.

People who drop their fat greasy spouse at the front door and then sit there waiting for them making everyone else walk further around their car.

People on multi lane roads in town that speed up when you catch up to them. Pick your speed and I'll pick mine DB.

People at stop lights, especially turn lanes, that leave 2-6 car lengths between them and the car in front of them making the turn lane spill into the straight lane.

People who sit in the straight lane because they don't want to drive over the painted line to get into the turn lane - thereby missing the light cycle. Why are those lines even there? Do we need a dead area at the end of the turn lane that is just wasted asphalt?

People who slam on their brakes the second a light turns yellow.

People who won't turn right on red when legal.

People that can't drive without being on their phone.

People who pull off to the side of the highway when it is pouring and turn their flashers on instead of taking the next exit.

People that don't check their tires air pressure.

Think I road rage at all??? =)
heavyD^23688.50
XMetal1136.00
spooni480.50
BMWM5NYC496.00
Fast.F10513.50
540iSUP704.00