08-09-2019, 09:24 PM   #38
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
I'm trying to figure out what to do with my Garage... looking forward to seeing what you think about the Husky cabinets and RaceDeck looks and function wise once they are in.
I did a lot of Google images on garage design. Gave me alot of inspiration. I'm in the middle of installing the Husky Garage cabinets. They are beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Man, you did great so far, sub'd

How about those inflateable seats with printed logo? Pricing around 300,- Euro w/o shipping. I couldn't find any adequate stools neither and I think, you have to let them stitching to your choice.

For the walls I would recommend you those pitboards, maybe equipped with your numberplates?
I'll check those inflatable out. Not a whole lot on chairs with BMW logos. For the walls I'm probably gonna do one or two of the bannets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Yeah, fuck you too...

I'M NOT JEALOUS!!!
I love you too!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg

Last edited by lsturbointeg; 08-09-2019 at 09:31 PM..
Appreciate 0