King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

What makes a woman attractive Volume 1

At first, appearance
- Eyes
- Hair
- Overall appearance (she doesn't have to look like a model. I'm attracted to all types. Physical proportionate ratio's must be in check
- Knows how to dress and carry themselves.
- Hygiene, hygiene, hygiene.....utmost importance here.

Later, personality
- Must have their shit together to some degree. She could be a 10 but still be a total
train wreck, pass.
- Drama.....NO. Shit together, good job, attractive, overall greatness but add just a
pinch of drama and I'm out.
- Must be able to carry a conversation. Lack of IQ will result in a lack of sex. I'm
sapiosexual, so this is extremely important. I'm a talker and need someone who not
only knows what I'm talking about, but can keep up.
- Down to earth. We can both be whatever we need to be during the day
professionally, but at night if it's time to relax, all bets are off. If I want to eat left
over Chinese food in the bed at 2:00 am while watching TV and talking, then judge me
not.

Even further later, morals
- Must have their shit together morally. Period. Prioritize life.
- Must have good work ethic. I work my ass off. I expect my partner to be just as
determined as I am to get wherever the hell it is I'm going in life.
- Commitment. I am not going to date anyone I don't feel like I can trust. Been
cheated on, won't deal with it again. Any early indication of this behavior and the
ground will be on fire behind me.

There is so much more, but this is a basic run down of what I find attractive. this was actually kinda therapeutic and I learned a little about myself in the past few minutes, while typing this out. Just my $.02.
Appreciate 5
Sara5791.00
cmyx6go15762.50
Buug95917423.00
vreihen1615333.00