m630
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X4M Comp / ‘22 X3 / f136

Garage List
‘22 X4MC  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savageenterprise View Post
Bro, are you telling me that if you were sat in a McLaren that you wouldn't feel emotional sound, style or feeling? I know Ferarri has the long history and lineage but McLaren pushes boundaries just as much as Ferarri

Idk what cars you own/have owned but in my opinion, anything in that range is just another league that I would consider special. No average Joe is hopping into a McLaren, taking it for a spin and being like, ehhh it was alright.

You'd come out that car feeling like it was an unbelievable experience
....Ive sat in them all including the P1, and ofcourse they felt special as they are radical designs, but that has nothing to do with anything. No average joe is looking at any of these cars so the point is moot, anyone looking to purchase these new are comparing them to ferrari, lambo, and Porsche...which by the way to the OP original point, the GT2 RS is probably the best all around supercar today!
They are compared in many ways, and emotion is huge and while some may choose Mclarens, most would not and that ok, to each their own style, as others have said this is not about usable performance as 99.9999 are not for track use, so they are art in motion so to speak and transcend being mere transportation.
Appreciate 0