Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
So are you purporting that you've never lied to a woman once……not ever…..in an effort to get physical or keep her as an option? You've never lied about having a girlfriend, your intentions (…e.g…saying you wanted something serious when you truly just wanted to hook up), your profession, where you lived, your whereabouts [when she wanted to see you but you didn't want to see her], how many women you've slept with protected or unprotected, the last time you had sex, etc.?!?! If you've never ever told even a white lie to a woman in your entire life in an effort to achieve sex, you Sir, are a saint. You probably never speed either.
I'm no Saint...I just don't lie. What's the point?

Maybe I come across as totally dull to the fairer sex. Maybe I am totally dull. But I'd always prefer to set low expectations and better them, than the other way around.
I'm in no place to argue whether or not you do. It's hard to believe given we are human, but I'll just take your word(s) at face value. At this stage in my life I share your sentiment, but with that said…..I can't say that I've never ever lied to a woman, especially as a youngin' chasing tail.

Appreciate 1