View Single Post
      06-27-2020, 01:05 PM   #236
RMNB
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 440xi CPE BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternshade View Post
I've gone through all this struggle with a weight loss. Well, what worked really good for me was:
  • increase the NEAT activity and walking at least 8k steps daily
  • minimize regfined carbs or at least substitute wheat wherever is possible
  • maintain at least 3 hours between meals with no snacks

Also I've mentioned in another thread that I'm currently doing a 4 minute exercise every 3-4 hours.
Dummy it down. You're eating too much! Learn to how to weight and measure your food instead of guessing like everyone else. Lean towards 50% Protein and the rest carbs and good fat. Simple - Chicken, Turkey, Fish , Whey protein is usually needed. Tough to eat your body weight in protein for most but certainly doable as long as you meal prep. I cook for the entire week. Vary the meals a bit but I know exactly the amount calories I am intaking and more so my macros.

Solution - gradually eat 100 less than maintenance for starters. No results, then reduce by another hundred calories. Exercise at least 45 days a week LIFTING WEIGHTS. Think of building muscle instead of the usual cardio, cardio, cardio. Lifting is MUCH better once you get on a proven workout program. Go to www.bodybuilding.com and spend hours on this website. Everything and everything is there. This isn't rocket science so the problem is you. People in general are weak minded, uninspired, LAZY and yes, lazy. You have to figure our YOUR goal and go slow with this because it is life long journey.

Thing of gaining muscle, losing fat, weight will probably increase due to more muscle hence your body will gradually transfer and you will look and feel great! Get started.
Appreciate 0