Neo-Luddite
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 325i, 330i 6MT RWD Sport

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
This is the kind person who should become Secretary of Health for the country. He's spitting facts and not looking to sell you a get fit quick pill or supplement.

I strongly agree with we're over fed these days truthfully our portions out of control. Look at McDonald's soda sizes from USA vs Japan or USA vs Italy. Portion control is required in this country.

It's impressive and you get kudos for continuing with it all these years. I can only hope and wish that one day I'll be as healthy and as in shape even when I get older.
I would be honored but everything I say would be hated by everyone, so no thanx lol.

The same ppl who demand me and my 30 yr. old diesel truck do our share for the environment are consuming with a carbon footprint that makes bigfoot look like a chipmunk.

Here's the thing tho, I know what I'm saying is real because 4 yrs ago I was a fat, gluttonous slob and had been for a long time. I didn't want to be but I trusted my doctor and RD and did what they said, with (now) predictable results. You just don't know what you don't know until you know it, and you have to be your own advocate because nobody is come tell you something "for your own good" without having a hook in the bait.

Except randos on obscure backwater forums on e90post of course, if you can't trust a Bimmer DIY'r whom *can* you trust????
Appreciate 0