Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
Gotta bump this for reality sake. Honesty was not one of her qualities. I only found out about the boy friend moving in from my kids, had my attorney background search it and found mail being delivered in his name regularly for 2 months. I took her back for the reduction. As far as marriage, again no honesty there, she tried to get remarried in Las Vegas while not legally divorced in Cali(divorce not final yet at the time) and guess what that came up on the family courts radar. Commending her for virtues would be like comemending DB cooper for the guts to jump. I did get lucky in that fact I had a very good and very expensive attorney.
I was only going off of what was said in your previous post. Now, knowing the full story, she seems like a total dope. At least she didn't try to con the system by never getting remarried just to prolong her alimony, as many do. The movie Fletch comes to mind.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0