View Single Post
      02-23-2012, 08:37 PM   #9
SEE90
Private
Rep
Drives: e90 328i sedan monaco blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by john9
Today I went to the driving range with a buddy and got hooked on Golf, spent maybe 4 hours hitting and today was my first day ever

Now that I'm all hooked on it, can anyone recommend me a good way to go from here? I plan on golfing many times a year (~20-30 times) and looking to pick up a complete set.

Budget I'd say is about 300-400 for the set. I'm 5'11''. Any good recommendations on what set to get and if I should get new or used sets? Thanks guys
I play Nike pro combo irons an I am about a 12 HDCP. I love them but I started with their full cavities when I got back into golf a few years ago. That said, find a ping fitter and get fitted for a set of G10s IF they will still custom fit those. Sometimes they will still custom fit the previous generation clubs and they are about $400 new. Other than that, do a static fitting at ping's website and order a set off EBAY. I am suggesting ping because they are known for super game improvement irons. Maybe next year get a blended set. Also, you could try www.tgw.com as they have a static fitting as well.
Appreciate 0