Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevej2316 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F20MAW73 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevej2316 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F20MAW73 View Post
Does anyone have any recommendations for detailing products to buy to carry out a new car protection which are suitable for the Frozen Grey II metallic paintwork?

Also some advise on the best products for the car cleaning maintenance moving forward.

I will be getting mine a few weeks time so want to start buying some products in the meantime.
Dr Beasley products are great I recommend getting their starter pack off of amazon. It's a great way to try out the products. I have the frozen grey and it works great. Everyone says how hard it is to clean but its really easy.
Thanks so much. I will check this out.

The internet has scared me to death with this paintwork so hoping it will turn out easy enough with a good maintenance regime and the right products.
Yeah it had me all worried too but it is really simple.

The Dr Beasley's stuff is really easy. The first time took a bit of time just because of the additional treatment stuff but after that time really quite simple. Plus not having to wax or buff it makes it way easier.
Thanks I'm feeling a little more at ease with the paint work choice now regarding the maintenance.

I think I will go to a professional for a detail protection who can put a good base level sealant on there and then I can take care of it myself from then on.