Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pz619 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post

That is pretty savage, but funny. I think I would've given you a break. What were you cited for exactly?
I had a good laugh. Thinking back this was probably 15 years ago, when I was a young professional (use that term loosely) right out of college working in Carlsbad. Citation was just speeding, probably 70ish in a 55 (El Camino Real). Few hundred bucks, traffic school, and a good story in the end.
I was just visiting a friend out in Encinitas overnight who lives off the Leucadia exit. Right in your hood!
You weren't patrolling in my neighborhood now were you? Lol. I used to live in Encinitas, left the city because it went from a peaceful community to a city riddled with bars and noise. I'm actually still near the area, a few exits north/south from there (don't want to say exactly where just out of precaution and safety).

If you have buddies patrolling Encinitas, you can ask them I'm sure they'll tell you how bad it's gotten in the last few years.
Haha! No, I was there for leisurely fun with a hottie German. I work in a city/county located over an hour from your area. I know what you mean about the general Encinitas/Solana Beach/Carlsbad area. It has become an attractive destination for drunks and assaultive types.
It's actually sad, it used to be one of the most beautiful cities to live in in San Diego... lived right up on the bluff area in a home overlooking the ocean but the city became riddled with crime and noise. Best was to leave. One of our vehicles getting broken into was the last straw.

Speaking of Union, I remember when that place was under construction lol. Before Union the place everyone went to was D street bar and grill, which closed down a while ago. Now you got a plethora of places you can go dine and drink at in Encinitas.

Anyways, back to the main point of the thread lol and letting you answer ppls questions.
We'll keep you posted on the date of convergence. Lol!
Appreciate 0