01-27-2009, 01:35 PM   #68
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235I

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
Psshh, whatevs brah.

I'm a college student and I eat clean as mofo. I grocery shop on Saturday and cook all my meals for the week on Sunday.

I'm 5'6" 144, haven't weighed myself in a while. Weight doesn't matter. What you look like does.

I will get some comparo-shots going and I'll post em up in a month or so.

P.S. BoostedBMW - I stopped the True-Mass and started up this strict diet, and new workout plan and I've noticed my abs are more cut (no more extra fat in my diet, since True-Mass is gone), and I'm putting on good size.

Here's my strict diet. I modified it from one that was in a book called 'Huge in a Hurry' featured in Men's Health Magazine. I consulted a nutritionist who is also a gym rat. This diet is for a 175lb male looking to put on muscle, however I am finding myself hungry at times.

7AM:
5 Eggs (1 Whole Egg + 4 Whites)
1/2 cup of Spinach
1 oz of lowfat Cheese (Frigo brand rocks, 1 oz string cheese sticks, 8g protein per if I recall)
1 cup of Blueberries

10:30AM
: Immediately after work out
1/2 Box of plain white pasta (not allowed to put anything on it as it will slow digestion).
30 Minutes After Above 3/4-1lb of 93/7 (or leaner) Ground Beef w/ Mustard (ketchup not allowed)

1PM:
1 Apple
3oz Cheese (same brand as above)
Handful of Celery

4PM
3/4 cup Low fat Cottage Cheese
1 cup of Pineapple
Handful of Almonds/Walnuts

7PM
6-8oz Chicken Breast
1 Sweet Potatoe
1 cup of Raspberries

10PM
3oz of Tuna
1 cup of Blackberries
Handful of Carrots
lol fuck that man i'm still young and I'm not really fat or at least i don't look it, your diet is to hardcore for me. Maybe when i get in my mid 20's i'll start to look out on what i eat
Appreciate 0