pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
That's awesome you have access to good fuel. Everything in my area has E10. I tell my customers with two-stroke equipment that is only used occasionally to just buy the pre-mixed Tru-fuel. It is ethanol free and the additional cost of the cans will be miniscule compared to carburetor repairs down the road, especially if they only use a few cans a year.
Yeah, the Upper Midwest is well-steeped in outdoors-y-ness, including a heaping helping of power sports. A couple of my cabin neighbors have collections of power sports playthings - ATVs, dirt bikes, snowmobiles, boats, personal watercraft, yada yada - that are worth way more than their on-road vehicles. And that's not including all the chain saws, log splitters, wood chippers, snowblowers, and tractors they own. There's a lot of demand for non-oxy gas, and the gas stations answer that demand. I can think of 5 outlets for 91-octane non-oxy gas within a 10-minute drive from my cabin. And a couple within about 10 minutes of my apartment in the 'burbs.