View Single Post
      03-09-2020, 10:16 AM   #6
QueueCumber
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Current: Z4 M40i; 997.2 GT3 RS

Garage List
I haven't been disappointed with the Harmon system thus far. Is it possible someone messed with the EQ and/or bass/treble and turned off the Logic 7 settings for those who are not getting great sound? Frequency response when set to neutral with Logic 7 on sounds pretty full and well equalized to my ears throughout the audible frequency spectrum.

OK, maybe there is a tiny bit of bass bloat somewhere between 100-500hz as compared to the rest of the audible spectrum, but that's easily ironed out, and likely a sales tactic, as research shows (research at Harmon funny enough...) people tend to prefer and purchase sound setups with a bass bump over true neutral...

The only issue I've had is having to turn the sound up a lot when the top is down, but that's a given in any convertible sound system.

As far as Focals are concerned, I'd wait until a Beryllium tweeter option is available. I don't think the lower end stuff will be worth the price of admission to switch from what Harmon has installed already...
Appreciate 1
SakhirM410784.50