Drives: MSport F30

Garage List
2011 BMW M3 Sedan  [0.00]
2005(sold but not f ...  [10.00]
2006 X3  [0.00]
1984 633csi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparoz View Post
Looks like Brawn would still be the team to beat - Renault's upgrade still doesn't seem to be able to match Brawn's or Redbull's. As it is unlikely it's going to rain in the desert , Brawn should be strong.

If Redbull is able to manage to bring in new diffuser to Bahrain, than they could be tough to beat. The whole car is designed to improve air flow to the rear diffuser - so unlike some other teams who need to have major rework of their package, it seems to me they just need to fit a double decker on, to add more seconds to their car.

From some of Christian Horne's interviews... it seems to me they are quietly very confident with the new diffusers coming on.
Actually, Alonso did very well considering the rain delay ruined the race strategy for Renault. He started 20th after pitting for fuel when the safety car exited. He would have finished on the podium for sure, perhaps won were it not for the delay. I was hoping to see an epic Vettel/ Alonso battle in the rain. I'm crossing my fingers we see this before the year is over if both drivers keep up the strong qualifying. What an exciting year so far!

FYI. Anyone in the Baltimore/DC area is welcome to Russel BMW for the Spanish GP live May 10th. RSVP at daviles@russelbmw.com by the 7th.