View Single Post
      01-16-2017, 04:13 PM   #11
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgroschi View Post
I am sad to see that you didn't like the review, but then again, you can't please everyone
I liked the review (I watched it, just like most of your previous reviews), but I didnt like the incomprehention of your reaction you gave in your topic on your previous (r8 v10+) review regarding why people would buy the lambo over the audi regardless of the arguments put in that topic (and that it could only be on 'brandstatus'), whereas you here emphasize those same arguments given by us (me and a few others) in this review why the lamborghini IS different. Its strange for someone to hear those same arguments in a later posted video whereas they had been discarded in a previous topic. If you didnt went into the emotion part of the lambo in this review, I probably wouldnt have remembered, but that part triggered something in my memory of your previous video and corresponding topic. You get a bit of that feeling like...."wtf, thats exactly what I said!"
They are different cars. Maybe not regarding engine and drivetrain but certainly regarding styling (and styling is imho a huge deal at lamborghini and probably every supercarmanufacturer).

Quote:
Originally Posted by FD3S View Post
In Europe you can get bullish comments about owning a supercar. I honestly can not understand the psychological reasons behind that...
Europeans can be very envious. But it differs a bit from country to country imho. It even differs from the Netherlands to belgium (and those countries are so alike).

Last edited by GuidoK; 01-16-2017 at 04:49 PM..
Appreciate 0