View Single Post
      07-14-2016, 02:31 PM   #1
kpowell9
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

BMW's Dealer Surveys

So I took delivery about 10 days ago and started getting survey requests from BMW a couple of days later and reminders every couple of days. The salesman was aggressive about the survey, telling me how important it is that I fill it out and that I give him all 10s. He said if I give him anything less than a 10 on any item, including the cleanliness of the dealership or anything, that he fails. He said giving him less than 10 is like given a 1, even if it's a 9. When I went in a few days after delivery to do a walkthrough with the BMW Genius, he told me the same thing. That's plain stupid, and as a result I'm not inclined to take the survey. I certainly don't think he should get 10s across the board, but he did a pretty good job. But now I'm afraid if I give him less than a 10 and he actually gets a "fail", the dealership will be pissed and not take care of my maintenance or future business as well as they should. Anyone else get this kind of line from your salespeople? Do you take the survey, and do you give all 10s just to make them happy?
Appreciate 2