Drives: 2007 328i / 2014 M235i

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by speeddeacon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecheng77 View Post
He's got it spot on, BMW layers their cars better than others. People say Porsche makes better drivers cars and maybe they are slightly but they don't have the luxury or utility layered into them
What do you mean by this? My Boxster has two trunks, my M roadster had one. My Boxster has a lot of tech, my M Roadster had none. Both are fantastic driver's cars but the Porsche definitely doesn't lack luxury or utility comparably. Now X3 definitely adds utility over the Boxster so I'll give you that, but so would a Macan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by speeddeacon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecheng77 View Post
He's got it spot on, BMW layers their cars better than others. People say Porsche makes better drivers cars and maybe they are slightly but they don't have the luxury or utility layered into them
What do you mean by this? My Boxster has two trunks, my M roadster had one. My Boxster has a lot of tech, my M Roadster had none. Both are fantastic driver's cars but the Porsche definitely doesn't lack luxury or utility comparably. Now X3 definitely adds utility over the Boxster so I'll give you that, but so would a Macan.
They don't have a 2 or 3 series where you have a useable back seat and nice sized trunk. Boxster , 911, and cayman trunk are small and only 911 has very small back seats
Appreciate 0