02-16-2009, 10:24 PM   #28
Bobby_Light
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoni View Post
Your level of dishonesty is appalling. If any of your clients knew what a spiteful prick you are, I doubt they'd keep throwing their hard-earned money away on you. You're clearly incapable of having an honest conversation, and have to resort to making shit up.

I NEVER SAID PEOPLE CAN EAT WHATEVER THEY WANT.

I said MAKE VEGETABLES AND MIXED GREENS IN GENERAL THE BASIS OF YOUR DIET. I also said IN ADDITION, EAT LEAN MEATS, DAIRY, AND WHOLE GRAINS.

Clear enough for you? Looks like you've taken a few too many blows to the head out on the football field.
Why are you so angry? My "whatever you want" comment was sarcastic as it was followed by "as long as they are following your predominantly salad and water diet."

What have I said that was spiteful? If you cannot accept criticism, please do not post your opinion in this thread. It seems you are incapable of seeing other viewpoints or accepting correction.

I hope that people that follow your advice regarding dairy and grains do not have a sensitivity to either foods. That wouldn't be ideal. I assume you are referring to pasteurized milk, correct?

Yeah, man, too man many blows to the head. Good one. What's your excuse?

Quote:
What the corporate shills and con-artists like Bobby Light around here would have you think is that you need expensive supplements and other bullshit.
A corporate shill and con artist? How did you come up with that? Where did I mention supplements in our discussion?

Quote:
Better yet, quit your job and get a professional bullshitters certificate so you can scam people out of money like Bobby here does.
Another classic. Keep them coming.

Quote:
^ Taken from the sites you link to, Bobby. You were saying? Yeah, thought so.

BTW, all of the above applies for all other leafy greens too, like Spinach.
Realize that some people will not react well to a diet chalk full of greens particularly people who metabolize carbhoydrates very quickly like myself. This accelerated turnover will lead to blood sugar issues and hunger signals.

Your proposed weight loss diet fosters muscle wasting which isn't good for someone looking to lose weight long term. Weight loss at the expense of body composition is not a move in the right direction.
Appreciate 0