Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Z4 M40i, 2021 228i GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebirotedu View Post
Today was a record day:

Sighting 1 - Chrome grill BSM Z4 (so sDrive 30i) going south on Alpharetta Highway (GA-9) at Mansell (top up). This is around 2:30 PM maybe?

(several hours later - 6:30-ish PM)...

Sighting 2 - BSM Z4 M40i rolls past me in Sport mode (sounded good!) and like me he has his top down on Atlanta Highway (also GA-9) going south to make a right while I'm at the light - he slows & waves as he rolls past. Car has a California plate on it. I wave back.

Sighting 3 - a mile further along Atlanta Highway, I see a silver Z4 with a black up (top) about 3 cars behind me - at this point I'm wondering if there was a secret Z4 meeting in the area. eventually it's directly behind me, but then turns left into the Walmart just past Hamby Road. Not sure of the model.

Sighting 4 - Unbelievably, a couple miles further down GA-9 past Cogburn road, I see another Z4 behind me. It's white with the black top up. It eventually catches up and passes me. It's an sDrive 30i and looks like a lady from the dainty wrists on the wheel as that's all I see as she passes going 50 in a 35 (I'm only doing 45 ) then turns right onto Milton Avenue into what passes for Downtown Alpharetta.

Totally shocked to see four Z4s on the same day.

Also, I saw maybe one older Boxster (mid-aughts), and no 911s. No Supras either. I really didn't see too many interesting cars at all, excepting the four Z4s.
I think you now have the record for same day sightings!
Appreciate 1
ebirotedu1482.50