View Single Post
      02-22-2008, 02:36 PM   #66
E82tt6
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '08 Black Saphire Z4 MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
Yeah I've taken creatine before. I don't get the withdrawl thing though, I never experienced it. After reading around last night I think I'm going to go with the pill form over the powder or serum. I never liked how the powder mixed to begin with. The pill form doesn't seem to need to be cycled either, at least it's not mentioned. Most only say to take 2 daily, nothing like how the powder says to take multiple doses throughout the day when starting.

I was just as Sams last week too. Anyone know the difference between the EAS 100%whey protein and the EAS myoplex??

Oh also my fiance was wondering what she could take. She just wants to get fit and tone up. She also wants something to help with recovery since she never really has worked out and shes afraid of being too sore Any suggestions? My first instincts say she would use the eas myoplex lite or something equivalent to that....

Creatine works fine in any form. The idea behind cycling it is not to reduce any kind of harmful side effects, because none exist. The idea is to attempt to boost the rate at which your body absorbs creatine, to prevent diminishing returns.

The big thing to remember about Myoplex is that it's very caloric, and high in carbs. I would only use it pre workout, or possibly post workout. So, use in moderation there. Pure protein (of any type) is better to use throughout the day, so you can decide whether or not you want carbs, and how much you want. IMO, better to use whole foods than shakes anyways. I would only use them pre- and post- workout, where it's important that you get a shot of protein quickly.
Appreciate 0