United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNerd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conissah View Post
iRacing here, and using my OLD Logitech G27. Bought it used probably 8 years ago, still works great. I'll be upgrading to a whole Fanatec set when I get a house.
Ha! You think that's old? I've been sim racing on and off with my Logitech Drive Force Pro for the past 20 years. The thing was built well. No issue other than a loose connector (that still works).

I play mostly Assetto Corsa now.

Anyone here used to play (or still plays) Live For Speed? That is still the best racing sim out there to me. It was limited in that it didn't have real tracks or cars (licensing costs) but the physics were the best (except for the occasional city curb that launched you into the air) and the online play GUI was excellent.
I used to play a ton of LFS back in the day. I fired it up the other day and I can't say the FFB aged as well as I'd have hoped. It still felt amazing considering how old the game is, but I think AC surpassed it in terms of driving feel. LFS impact physics are leagues ahead of AC though. You can race door-to-door in LFS. Good luck with that in AC.
Past: 2010 135i - TiAg Coral Red 6MT ///M-Sport
Appreciate 1
MassNerd171.00