Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
IMO, I'd stay away from creatine. If you want creatine, eat steaks. I would love to eat steaks but if I eat one my fiance will want one as well and my bank account will not thank you

Check out these bb theads:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=694992
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=54204

As far as protein powder/whey's, I mix up the brands I use. These are what I've used thus far:
-Muscle Milk vanilla - taste good
-BSN Syntha 6 vanilla - also good
-Champion Nutrition Banana Creme - good
-Labrada V60 - didn't like it. I use to use his Lean Body and it was great though.

Stay way from GNC. They suck and try and force sell you products. I'm used to their hassle and unfortunately I don't think I have any other option other then ordering online for this stuff

You really have to play around with the powders. Some may upset your stomach or give you excess gas. lol But I don't advise taking these as a "meal". I take one in the morning and one at night. Some people get extreme and do 3 or 4 a day with 4 scoops in each shake.

I work out after work. I think working out at the time it fits in to your schedule is the best time. It's a personal thing when it comes down to it. No matter what studies say.

Oh and most important with eating right is preparation. Do everything on Saturday or Sunday for the week. Separate into baggies Mon-Friday and each morning you can just grab and go. It's a bit odd at first but after a few weeks it's second hand.Good tip. Do you just grill up a whole bunch of chicken and what not?
in the bold are the questions

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0