View Single Post
      08-01-2021, 11:02 AM   #362
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

what a weird race it was..

im not sure Lewis wouldnt able to go to pits before the race starts but since pitbox of Merc' is the first one in the pitlane, i wonder how Merc' d suppose to release Lewis from the box without getting a penalty or a damage.. cause all the cars were pilled up it d be like literally a train..

anyways it was an absurd race but i never stopped believing in Lewis can snatch some good points even if he was all the way back.. such a great drive and very very good overtakes from the GOAT.. Alonso still is a pain in the bum for Lewis and its all personal.. im not sure Alonso d defense this hard to Bottas..

Lewis needed 3-5 laps more to win the race but still good recover and very good points..

Bottas will try to forget this weekend asap probably..

well done to Ocon that even if im not fan of him, he totally deserved this win by driving flawless and being in the right place at the right time.. and definitely Alonso played a big role in this win.. which Alonso already took credit from this win by rolling aside of Ocon in his victory lap.. classic Alonso..

bad for Norris that his race ended like this but Ric's performance started to look a bit worrying.. not sure this collaboration can be beneficial for both sides long term as long as it goes like this.. assuming Ric had no damage..

Ferrari still sucks at strategy that cant believe what was i hearing from Sainz.. he had a better overview in the car racing than the one in the paddock.. well done Sainz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckthis View Post
Yeah, nothing to do with the long stints they did.

What of Sainz's blowout in Silverstone then?
RB fans wants to believe it was because of DAS..
RB fans illusion sky rocketed they can even say Ferrari had a secret DAS as well.. no need to waste your breathe chuckthis.. they believe everyone in F1 is trying to stop Red Bull from winning.. and they totally ignore the fact that this floor change was for stopping Merc' from winning and say FIA works for Merc' lol..
racerbruce3855.50
Steeler2430.00
rcracin1242.50
minn1914076.50