View Single Post
      06-25-2019, 09:47 AM   #8
sanfordrich
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW Z3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miata13 View Post
Another floor mat option (albeit for the non-winter months) would be the Cocomats. Have them on our MINI and they look great and wear like iron....4 yrs old now...a bit color faded but material has not worn at all. And I think Cocomats just look great a a roadster...a bit "old school".
I went to the website and really liked what I saw. I might go this route instead of WeatherTech. I have a question for those with their new cars. Does the G29 Z4 M40i have mat attachments? If so, for both driver and passenger side? Examples of a mat attachment would be whether BMW provides some way to attach the mat to the carpet such as: Snap Posts, Twist Posts, Hooks, or Velcro. One needs to specify whether the car has mat attachments when ordering at cocomats.com. By the way, these mats were featured in Jay Lenos Garage and there is a video from the show at the Cocomats.com website.

One other related question: I thought the Z4 M40i comes standard with a floor mat, at least in the United States. What does anyone know about the standard floor mat?
Appreciate 0