10-20-2016, 10:52 AM   #89
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by paliknight View Post
That's strange. My Sig (pictured above) has been flawless. Perhaps it was your specific gun. Glad to hear though they take care of their customers. Sounds like S&W customer service with my .40 shield when the striker broke.

Man I've been so tempted to get the FDE version to go with my FDE SCAR17 but I can't find a good deal yet. Most are asking over 1100 for it before taxes lol.
It's not strange. Manufacturing defects happen. Electronics from major manufactures with excellent quality control deliver products that are DOA. It happens. But you're right about the CS. I would not have a single hesitation about buying another Sig product. They were great.

If you're not buying every SCAR17 you can find for $1100, please show me where they are, i'll be every single one they have and easily double my money. Least expensive one i see on GB is $3500 with 20 bids and has 2.5 days left on the auction time. If you know someone selling a SCAR17 for $1100, BUY IT.

But maybe you meant the FNX45 Tac in FDE.... That is indeed around $1100 and you likely won't find for much less. Gun broker has a few Buy it Now options for $1000. But that's gonna be the bottom of the barrel for a new one. I doubt you'll find a good condition used one for much less either.