View Single Post
      06-26-2020, 02:04 PM   #47
spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Here and There

Garage List
Bringing this one back up as I'm funneling through the pile of options. I've always thought gas would be the way to go and in the past has been my only experience with pressure washers. That said, I recently dumped my 4 stroke power head in favor of a 40V electric head to power my string trimmer, edger, etc. and am really impressed. This has me now leaning to an electric option, but am concerned on quality, longevity, and functionality.

My primary uses will be for washing the house (soffits, gutters, siding, etc.) and hope to hook up a foam cannon for car washing as an after-thought. I figure I will pressure wash the driveway a few times while we live here and I'd probably need about 200 ft of a thick gauge extension cord. Is that even possible or a reasonable expense? Or would I be better off getting gas for that reason? ie: "cheap" electric pressure washer + expensive extension cord = similar price of a higher quality gas option

Echoing others' comments in here, I really can't justify the big money some of the offerings mentioned in the thread. $300-ish or less would be my budget.

I see that Karcher has their K1900 for a good price + includes a free surface cleaner.

https://www.kaercher.com/us/home-gar...-11061290.html

Last edited by spazzyfry123; 06-26-2020 at 02:17 PM..
Appreciate 0