View Single Post
      09-02-2020, 02:13 PM   #40
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

At least in the USA your teachers can make an argument they are underpaid and underfunded for this. Over here teachers average $85K , some over 100K, and they just do nothing but put obstacles in the way and go on strike and cannot use modern tech to save their fucking lives.

BTW as an aussie, it never, ever ceases to amaze me the layers you guys have here in governance of pretty much anything, both in Canada and especially the USA. Why are there school boards? My home state of NSW is 8 million people and we have one education board and they have handled this really well, one centralised control room so to speak. Mind you it helps that people listen and the virus didn't go insane but that's not what we are discussing.

Your entire system over here is loaded with needless middlemen, even policing, why in god's name do you need both state and local police??? SO MUCH WASTE, jesus, even just the uniform contracts must kill you cost wise. Again, 8 million people in NSW and one police force, no waste. You guys download a LOT of shit on the municipality/city, i don't get tit, which is why housing taxes are so fucking crazy high.

Last edited by Alfisti; 09-02-2020 at 02:21 PM..
Appreciate 0