View Single Post
      09-18-2020, 06:24 AM   #7
Murf993
Major
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Glo View Post
We hit a rough patch a few months ago. I think she had "lock down" brain. She contacted an ex on Instagrim to ask why he never married her. He'd cheated one time on her but she had forgiven him. He then proposed and she said yes. As men do... baby I was horny and she was ugly... I'm sorry I was stupid I won't do it again. They were due to elope but he never showed. It bothered her to this day. More than ten years into our marriage to this day!!!

We met 6 months after her break up.

He tried to woo her back when she was messaging him. Spun her a yarn about the sex being on fire and how he'd leave his wife for her. How his wife had accepted that she'd never be able to replace her. He went on to say how he had been cheating on his wife for more than 6 years and was part of different sex clubs taking risks. We all define risk differently and I would say risk is a $20 hooker and 1 year old condom which it was in his case. Telling his wife how getting head wasnt cheating.

We fell out big time. I didn't want to be around her. I thought about how I might end up like my old man who used to go for days or weeks ignoring my mom after an argument. I was planning on leaving for a few days to clear my head and thought she can have the house it she wants it. I'll rent a condo close to work and sell my car.

Anyhow, we worked through it. I spoke to good friend who said you need to be there for your wife. So I was rather than causing a rift.

The arguments continued and she is the Queen of winning arguments. She will say the most hurtful and twisted thing even if she doesn't mean it. She said: "I wish I had fucked him." In response to when I kept telling her how wrong it all was.

That was it. I snapped. I haven't shed a tear in front of her since my niece was killed in an auto accident. She's seen me soften then. Also when my nana died. Other than that she hasn't seen me break down but I did... and I told her she didn't deserve me. It completely changed things. She couldn't stop apologising and said that I was right...

At first I didn't even want to listen to anything but she told him it was his loss. Despite the pressure he put her under to meet she refused. He pushed her to sleep with him and said she'd know what they had was special. He has bi-polar and he'd call into work sick and take exotic vacations so she was drawn into that side of things. The wealth. He had a few car dealerships under his belt. However, he also spent a lot of time in rehab when he was out work so she was like a mom to him. I can see why he'd want that stability. With her he would take his medication and attend his therapy but after the break up it became hit and miss.

The better man won. If I ever see the guy I'd shake his hand to thank him for walking away from such an incredible woman. Then I might give him a shiner on both eyes. I told my rabbi and he was like cool I get it he's a schmuck. My rabbi never usually uses that language but he was pretty annoyed too.

I reminded her that when we met. I cut off all the ladies before her. Never reached out to anyone. There were plenty of Susan's and Sophie's I could have ended up with but I didn't... and it never plagued me why. Left it be and moved on .com!

The study has been taken over by me as I work from home 2-4 days a week. She has started a new job part time so we need to get an extra desk for her.

In a fucked up way it made our marriage stronger. Brought us closer together in a way it never did before.

She's recovering from lung cancer at the moment but I'm still there. I guess I felt a bit insecure since and asked what was so good about the sex... then I upped my game and outdid him. Every once in a while a lady likes to be yanked around, have hair pulled and, smashed hard... if you don't someone else might try to remind her.

Anyhow fuck it. Rambled on enough. It's all good. I know a lot or people who have divorced though. My boss was the first. He was dreading working from home. Found ways to go into the office. Then eventually he called it a day. Scary learning that it's not the person you'd have married if you knew them well enough.
Marriage can be really tough. My first wife used to say hurtful shit to me when we argued which was all the time. We've been divorced almost 30 years and I can still hear that shit in my head. Hopefully for all of us this lockdown stuff will start easing up. Good luck.
Appreciate 5
Soul_Glo13343.50
stein_325i25075.00
TboneS541035.50
jjasonSU194.00