Drives: 2007 328i / 2014 M235i

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000cs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by smyles View Post
I assume most (many? some?) retire w/o an outstanding mortgage or any other significant debts?
We are buying a house to retire into. I intended to pay cash for it but a mortgage below 3% is such a rare thing in my life experience, and I can easily beat that with investments, so why not? The funds are there to pay it off if I’ve miscalculated or get stressed about it. No car or other debt.

I think it is more important to have a solid financial plan than to have no debt or any other specific element.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000cs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by smyles View Post
I assume most (many? some?) retire w/o an outstanding mortgage or any other significant debts?
We are buying a house to retire into. I intended to pay cash for it but a mortgage below 3% is such a rare thing in my life experience, and I can easily beat that with investments, so why not? The funds are there to pay it off if I've miscalculated or get stressed about it. No car or other debt.

I think it is more important to have a solid financial plan than to have no debt or any other specific element.
The market is pretty volatile Im pulling my money out of it
Appreciate 1
2000cs3495.00