View Single Post
      10-05-2020, 07:38 AM   #34
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Assume much?

I use it as I said because my ex F'd me on custody of my kid. So I don't have the 50/50 custody I should have. Which also means I don't have time to have my daughter around those that are in my inner circle. Some of which are quite a distance away from where I am. So it's the easiest way for them to stay in touch with how my daughter is doing.

Also, there are some positives with FB that are not found anywhere else. There is a Colon Cancer support group on FB which is hands down THE best resource for information on current and upcoming treatments. Not only are there a ton of knowledgeable people on there that obtained their information through personal experience or by degree/work, there are also doctors that participate. Also, there are various FB groups that provide a wealth of information on various topics such as what can be found here on Bimmerpost.

FB is just a tool for me. I'm not up constantly posting up crap with the intent of look at me look at me.
Appreciate 1