Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Southwest Airlines is going down the toilet.
I was caught up in that mess flying on Sat. Supposedly, air traffic controllers walked out and a lot of pilots/crew are taking their days before the mandate. Not sure how accurate this is as I'm not a pilot. Some of the other guys here would know more than me.

The lady at the check in counter said she has worked for Southwest for over 30 years and this weekend was one of the worst. She said they are not staffed properly and SW is killing them. She said I'm tired and worn out. It's not supposed to be like this. I really felt bad for her and thanked her for being so kind under such stress.
It's very accurate. I have many friends who fly for SWA and the word on the street is this is all taking place due to the mandate. The pilots union also filed a lawsuit regarding the mandate.

They had new hires who were supposed to start their on-boarding training yesterday and the company basically said, "Welp! Sorry!"…..and these are people who quit other jobs to work for SWA, and you just leave them hung out to dry with no support?!?! Shitty! Apparently the CEO is retiring soon as well, so he gives zero fucks.
Appreciate 0