10-16-2021, 05:25 PM   #406
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers 71 View Post
I meant that I believe it's Max that they idolise it just so happens that he drives for RB, something rather unhealthy in it all imho
Imagine the salt if max looses this year, and RB next year is a mid field team because they dumped too many resources into 2021. I wouldn't be surprised if redbull dumped a bunch more resources into trying to ensure max wins, and thus compromises their 2022 generation car. They literally did the same thing in 2013 and it took them 8 years to catch up - well pu issues aside that is. I mean it did take them forever to understand their chassis (something that I was told was absolute BS and didn't need to happen for better development) and it still seems they don't fully understand it since the RB16B still retains some rear instability. So I wouldn't be surprised if RB gets caught off guard again in 2022.

Sure Mercedes have been working on a few upgrades, but apparently the majority of it was already done in silverstone and they just have a few bits here and there that were already done but not released such as the front wing.
MKSixer34184.50
minn1914037.50