08-17-2020, 08:41 AM   #195
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Mate . That is vandalism !!!
ahaha no no mate you got it wrong cause i ve made the sentence with some missing words..
im not gonna take some parts from a car that is in 1 piece.. lets say that there is a crash and car is damaged.. i ll just take some carbon pieces from a that lets say diffuser.. its useless already for the team but not for me.. after carbon tears apart they wont glue it back again anyway..
unless you want some pieces from RB16..

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
^^^My friend yco you can always go for a spent tyre like I did and got one from dtm! much easier than grabbing damaged carbon off crunched cars but...what for a damaged FRONT WING and repair it yourself
yeah even if want i hope it wont be Lewis' car at least not from the race maybe from free practice to take some carbon my friend.. and umm repairing a front wing could be a bit tricky or it can look like this after im done..

Quote:
Originally Posted by msk340i View Post
You guys are forgetting that they used C1,C2,C3 in Spain while they used C2, C3,C4 in F1 70 and British GP. There problems didn't go away, they used harder compounds.
that is true as we talked earlier.. and its not the very same conditions since track was different as well.. but in the last weekends soft tires was this weekends mediums.. but Merc' did look a bit better this weekend.. there were some blisters on the rear though even if it wasnt that bad..

and did you watch the vid on Vettel and his engineer? it seems it was about few laps earlier talk during the race.. yes its a fail for Ferrari telling to push for 3 laps and after those laps to say we ll go until the end with these tires...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Mate . Never trust this man behind his sunglasses !
mate we know that you like Leclerc.. even Max started to like him more after hating him for many years..

edit:

and i agree.. tires states affecting the race results way too much...

edit2:

great pic..

Last edited by yco; 08-17-2020 at 09:54 AM..
Appreciate 1
M5Rick58879.50