View Single Post
      02-15-2021, 11:12 AM   #2851
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Dang, can't believe two weeks went by and I didn't post on this one. Pretty sure I have been in the gym majority of those days though. Took yesterday off per the ladies request and instead gorged myself in food and great drinks lol. Stomach is in shambles this morning, but should lean back out through the week.

This morning was Back & Triceps. Overall a solid day. On a small cut as of lately. Heading to St Augustine with some friends for the weekend of the 26th, so wanted to lean out prior. Wedding is under 3-digits away, 95 days I think, so also cutting for that.

Upper back pain is still around. Recently got one of those standing desks at work. So in a seated position my monitors are up higher, which has been helping my keep my shoulders and neck back. Have been standing for at least a couple hours throughout the workday, so hopefully this helps to an extent.

Knee pain is ongoing - probably need to get it looked at but I am stubborn as shit. Haven't been pushing it too hard, so hopefully it is just slowly recovering.
Appreciate 1