View Single Post
      10-26-2020, 04:39 PM   #43
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
We could go the public intoxication route, but they would need to be on their lawn/outdoors AND intoxicated to such a degree that they can't exercise care or concern for their own safety or the safety of others (...e.g...piss poor drunk, stumbling, etc.). This wouldn't apply to the person who had a few drinks. Additionally, I/we would have a hard time justifying arresting somebody on their lawn or front porch even if they were intoxicated, especially because they can walk 10 ft. and be inside of their home.

You can call. It's what we're paid to investigate, even if it's stupid relationship drama.

Most cities have quiet hours; usually after 10pm. Even then it's just a citation. Nobody is going to jail over loud noise.
I would think a citation would at least have some probable impact for them to knock it off if they're violating quiet hours. Also wouldn't a disturbing the peace be another violation that could be leveraged if they're doing it during non quiet hours?
Appreciate 0