09-14-2019, 02:48 AM   #67
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
I never really paid attention to this but ever since this thread was created I actually know the shitting habits of my coworkers now. Every morning before they start they each take turns shitting in the bathroom. We have 2 stalls. Some guys actually show up even earlier because they know if they get there late they might shit themselves just because each guy will literally shit for 15 min so you might end up waiting 45 minutes before it's their turn lol. . Between all the Pipeliners and Technicians from 630-8am there's always 2 guys taking shits. And while they're waiting they'll sit on the counter in my area and shoot the shits with me until somebody comes out

I asked them why not shit at home before coming to work and I shit you not they all say they don't feel the need until they get here. It's like routine to them...shit than work
Lol....we work at the same place bro. Doing the type of work I do.....you are always around the roughest, craziest guys on job sites. These guys don't care....I find them freaking hilarious.

I feel sorry for their apprentices though. I've seen one guy get locked into a tool crib over a weekend because he questioned his boss in a smart ass tone.

These guys are crazy and you have to learn how to take/treat each one as they are all different and batshit crazy. I feel like I'm running a preschool sometimes