View Single Post
      11-11-2020, 01:43 AM   #10
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5

Unsurprising Red Bull change their ideals on an engine freeze depending on what suits them rather than whats best for the sport.
Mercedes are fine with a freeze or without...works both ways for them.
I suspect Ferrari and Renault would vote against a freeze if they believed they still had the possibility of catching up to Mercedes in PU development.

Any teams that try and blackmail the sport by threatening to leave, should be courteously shown the door as far as I am concerned...Especially Red Bull.

Don't think refuelling is a good idea. Its extra cost and complexity for no racing benefit.
Nor having multiple tyre manufacturers...that simply benefits the teams with the manufacturer who produces the best tyres.

I think the FIA need to change the tyre rules such that tyre management no longer is the quickest way to complete a race.
Such as having to make a minimum of 2 pit stops and/or use each of the 3 tyre compounds at least once...or whatever.

Complete and implement the research on how to allow cars to follow each other without losing performance and preferably ditch the DRS system.
Appreciate 0