03-22-2024, 05:40 PM   #11
StanDiego
Darth ZEDer
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW Z4 sDrive3.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GerryC View Post
The link doesn't get you there. First, the embedded link has a comma at the end that generates a 404 error. If you delete the comma, it will take you to the login page, but not to the car data. I'm guessing you have to go to your car profile first.

Login. Go to your Vehicle Profile page. At the top is a ribbon that shows < Z4 M40i Vehicle Profile ConnectedDrive Store CarData

Click on the CarData. You then have to click on Request BMW CarData Report. That generates a popup on privacy that you have to accept. Once you do that, you get a new CarData page with a button to Request BMW CarData Report. When you click on that, it starts the process and you get a popup that it can take 24 hours or longer to generate. After that the page show the button grayed out and the process status of your request below that. Mine is 'Report is being Created.'
Interesting. It works for me if I click on it, even with the comma. Perhaps it is using data in a cookie from when I last visited, or perhaps because I was stilled logged into the site, not sure. Anyway, glad you found it.

Last edited by StanDiego; 03-22-2024 at 05:45 PM..
Appreciate 0