01-19-2010, 01:13 PM   #57
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M-Sport LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
Apparently now...you can ONLY GET Forza 3....no one will know when will GT5 actually be released....
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
Ya big time. Finished all of them 100%. I haven't played forza but heard it's fun. So if you wanna have something to play now just get it cuz no one really knows when GT5 will come out. Judging from the old games my guess is end of this year.
True. But their both race games? Its basically a car going from point A to point B. Depending on what car you get is how fast you will get to your destination. I have played Forza 2, and it was legit. It took a while to understand the concept of everything and all the car settings etc.. it was fun. I know for a fact both games are no where close to anything like Need 4 Speed which is very good!

Again , I know the GT5 has not been out and I kno "GT," has a bigger and more popular name compared to Forza BUT what are some key factors that make each other better? Have any of you heard any new crazy updates on the GT5 that you cant wait for? Does GT5 have more car selections or settings to chose from..

You can can base your answer on the GT4 or which ever previous GT came out and compare it to Forza.

Which is better overall. The reason I ask all these details is for 2 reasons.

1. I plan on buying and building my race setup for my room for which ever game I buy (Race seat, gear shifter, steering wheel, and everything that connects together. Its going to be expensive -__-)

2. Each game is 59.99$ so I dont plan on dropping to 120.00$ for best of both worlds

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0