View Single Post
      02-19-2021, 10:40 AM   #98
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
I've had 3 new i3's already, and the lease on my 3rd is ending this year. Absolutely brilliant little cars. It was my main commuter before the pandemic and I started working from home, but it was a joy to drive each time. A light RWD hatchback with quick steering and instant torque? Superb. Looks like a goofball, but drives like a hot hatch. I happen to also really love the spacious and modern interior. Pairs well with my M3 CS, I take the i3 everywhere I don't want to go with the M3: tight parking lots, places with valet, the grocery store, home depot, walmart, places with awful potholes etc.

Alas, I think 3 i3's is enough and I'm ready for a change. I only wished there was an updated i3 with a new design, and maybe I would be in my 4th. Plus I am no longer commuting, so the need for a commuter is gone. I still want another vehicle option in my garage besides my beater, the M3, and the wife's SUV, just not sure what to go with next.
Thanks for the great feedback. That's more or less what my use for it would be as well. So you'd say they genuinely feel quick off the line?

I was browsing on Autotrader and saw a few 2018 i3S for $18k already. They only had like 23k miles on them too
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0